Jan 12, 2012

A Warm Welcome

A photo I took when I was 14. Love the Van-Gogh blue sky

Dear Readers,

Welcome to my blog! Writing notes and lists is my hobby and I'm still writing them every other day. I won't be stopping anytime soon and it'll be my honour if you could find anything here useful to your everyday life.

I had previously explained how 'Mrs Pocketbook' came about. And now I am going to list out the goal of this blog and brief summaries of each section of this blog so that you can better utilize all the information here.
The notes and lists that I have here are simply tips that is either working for me, what I am currently practising, or what I think is good.

They are largely based on my own life experiences and my own way of life. Hopefully, you can find tips right here that works for you too!

As a side note, please don't be confused if some articles are incomplete or has changed. They are so for the simple reason that I'm in the midst of updating them.

Please bear with me as I try to find time (and energy!) out of my crazy days: the endless cycle of endless things to do i.e. taking care of my very active and curious toddler, cleaning, cooking, washing, laundering, ironing, morning/evening walks, outings, grocery shopping, disciplining, scolding, shouting, screaming, teaching, loving, hugging, playing, bathing, diapering, put to sleep and etc.

And here's a summary of what each section presents.

Some of the notes or letters that includes important information to my readers and myself.
Mainly about having a healthy mind and body.
About your home and everyday living.

From pregnancy to parenting. Find notes and tips from a fresh new mom.

Recipes of easy-to-make meals from a housewife who doesn't really have talent for cooking but nevertheless, tries her best to whip up decent meals.

Questions that keep running in my mind. They refuse to get out of my head. I can almost feel them burning my brains out so I must do some fire-fighting by answering them.

Now that I have little pockets of time throughout the day to daydream. (e.g. waiting for my son to fall into deep sleep which can take up to 1 hour and can be EXTREMELY boring.) So,...


... why not dream a little dream?


The important moments in my life I do not wish to forget and hope to relish them now and then or even 40 years later.

Come and take a little armchair vacation with me as I bring you along to the places I've been with my hubby - both overseas and locally in Singapore.

Notes and lists that doesn't fit into any of the above sections.



By the way, don't forget to flip through My Little Black Book for random quotes that inspire me!
Happy reading!