Mar 6, 2015

Pinnacle @ Duxton: A 360-degree View of Singapore

For my hubby's 40th birthday (8th February 2015), I told him that I'm going to bring him to a special place.

Until we were there, he only knew it as 'very high place with a 360-degree view of Singapore - a great place to take photographs, so bring your camera'.

And to amp up our son's excitement too, I told him that I'm going to bring him to the highest playground in the world! Well, at least that's true to my son.
Needless to say, they were all really excited. My son kept repeating to himself for days before we finally went there: Yay! We're going to the highest playground in the world! It was my first time there too.

After parking our car at block 1F and paying cash to the guard at block 1G office, we headed up to the 50th floor immediately. Note: It's $5 dollars cash for each adult, no need EZ-link card. My 5-year-old child went in free, carried by my hubby while going through the full-height turnstile.

Squinting eyes at the glaring sun



Southern view of Singapore from P@D


Put on hood! The constant wind can be rather cold



Close up of Jeff and Jovie (hubby and son)



Eastern view of Singapore from P@D




Maaahhh meeee!




Stone structure



I'm alive!



Probably the highest playground in the world



Living happily :)




Another southern view of Singapore from P@D



Seating areas peppered throughout







One of the many playgrounds/structures



Western view of Singapore from P@D



Another western view of Singapore from P@D



Sunset. Western view of Singapore from P@D



Evening view of Singapore



Blur image of a happy family photo.
The wind is just too strong to keep
the camera still!